Vision & Values
The Federation aims to be a leading symbol among other international federations and teams of the two sports.
- Self-confidence: Build a strong enough citizen capable of defending himself, his family and his community.
- Professionalism: Qualify highly competent and professional players.
- Continuous development: Continuously develop our performance and resources in a most professional manner.
- Team work: We believe in the importance of cooperation, synergy and sharing knowledge and experience.
- Recognition of achievements: We appreciate and cherish achievements by providing incentives at all levels.
- Sportsmanship: We believe in the importance of respect and fair play rules.
- Contributing to building a strong generation able to defend themselves.
- Providing a competitive and efficient environment to qualify players for international events, according to highest world standards.
- Spreading the culture of Muay Thai and kickboxing, and promote hygienic practices though the Federation’s activities.
- Enhancing sports excellence through effective local, regional and international partnerships.
- Efficient management of technical and human resources.